Branko obsessively trails his brother, trying to fathom his unusual behavior, but realizes he is the strange one, an observer, an apparition. Branko keeps walking and leaves the city behind, crossing landscapes and borders on his way to a place where everyone and every thing has a story to share.
Director and Writer
- Dane Komljen
- Natasa Damnjanovic and Vladimir Vidic – Dart Film
- Marc Thelosen – Serious Film ,
- Armin Hadzic – Marletti and
- Zsuzsanna Kiràly – Flaneur Films
Technical informationSerbia, The Netherlands, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Germany
Funding provided by
- Film Center Serbia ,
- Hubert Bals Fund / Netherlands Film Fund ,
- Sarajevo Ministry of Culture and Sport and
- Medienboard Berlin-Brandenburg Experimental
Bio/Filmo Dane Komljen
Dane Komljen, born in 1986 in Banja Luka, SFR Yugoslavia. He studied cinema and art. His first feature, All the Cities of the North, premiered in 2016. Afterwater is his second feature. He works and lives in Berlin.